What famous place would you like to visit? Use details and reasons to support your response.

I used to travel a lot when I was young, particularly in asian countries, but I have never been to Cambodia. More precisely, I have always wanted to discover the famous temple of Angkor Vat for several reasons.

First, being myself cambodian, I would like to discover my own country. Though its poverty, my parents always told me that Cambodian people are very friendly and helpfulness. Moreover, my mother wanted to meet my family which is currently living in this country and most of all, the marvelous temple Of Angkor. However, we never went to our country because of money, that’s why I am ...

Sentence: I used to travel a lot when I was young, particularly in asian countries, but I have never been to Cambodia.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: More precisely, I have always wanted to discover the famous temple of Angkor Vat for several reasons.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Though its poverty, my parents always told me that Cambodian people are very friendly and helpfulness.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Moreover, my mother wanted to meet my family which is currently living in this country and most of all, the marvelous temple Of Angkor.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: However, we never went to our country because of money, that's why I am always waiting for visiting this famous place.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: I read and saw some films and books about the temple, and all of them explain how the temple's atmosphere is amazing, and more particularly the serenity we can feel inside.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Secondly, I am currently a student in architecture, and it will be a great opportunity to discover the temple's architecture with my own eyes.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: There is a big difference between seeing the temple in a magazine and in reality.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: There are some details you cannot see in magazines, like sculptures and details of stones.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Therefore it will be useful for my study and for my culture to see the temple.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Indeed, it gives me the occasion to draw some sketches and artistic photography.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Finally, Angkor Vat is a place which has to be visiting one time in our life.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: It is one of the most beautiful places in the world, because of its history and obviously its architectural beauty.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: For these reasons, I would like to go to Cambodia one time in my life to see this temple and feel its atmosphere
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an End of sentence
Suggestion: Refer to atmospher

Error: asian Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
Sentence: First, being myself cambodian, I would like to discover my own country.
Error: cambodian Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors