What is the most important decision that you have ever made Give specific detail and examples to support your explanation

What is the most important decision that you have ever made? Give specific detail and examples to support your explanation.

I always have trouble in making decisions. Growing up, I remember being second guessed by my parents on virtually every decision I made or at least that’s how I remember it! However everyone has one decision that makes a big changed in his or her life. For me the most important decision that I have ever made it. is when I chose my major in the college. Is to be dentist .in fact, there was many majors I was thinking for them, but in the end I decided it for several reasons.

First of all I love to help people; therefore I believe our society needs to learn how to take care for their health and teeth . For example, making health programs at schools or any public places to teach them how to clean their teeth.

Moreover i strongly believe in a dentistry the knowledge and the science comes with the new every day. And thus I can gain more information such as, implant teeth it wasn’t teaching in the past, however some other major still the same knowledge for many years.

Overall, when I decided this major, I know that by decided this field not only I would improve my life, but also i will be able to contribute to the revival of my country’s health development. This is why this decision was important to me.

Sentence: Moreover i strongly believe in a dentistry the knowledge and the science comes with the new every day.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to new and every

Minimum 250 words wanted.