What is the most major problem in the world today.Describe it use reasons to support your opinion.

Today there are a lot of problems in the world exist, and each of these problems directly or indirectly have effect on us. In my opinion the most major problem that people face it in the world is drugs. the reason for existence of drugs is come from the money, and solutin of this problem is by people controlling them self.

Drugs is one of the major problem that people in the world facing it. The origin of this problem come from money because those companies which make drugs only for benifit of them self and get money, they put life of most of the people in danger.

There are a lot of solution for this problem. First government of each country must make a limit of those company which make drugs by not allowing them to sell that product not for its country or other countries because there are some country allowing those companies to sell drags to other country inorder to destroy that country. In additon people in every where in the world must be responsible by if they see any one on the street take drugs tell the government about it. There are saying in my country which is "what you like for your self to have ,like to other people also have". This mean if I want for my country to be the best wish that for other countries also. Finally, most of people who are taking drugs, they must be treated as soon as posible inorder to save life of those people and save our nation also.

In conclusion, the problem of drugs related to all the country in the world, and they have to take real action inorder to solve this problem.

Sentence: In my opinion the most major problem that people face it in the world is drugs. the reason for existence of drugs is come from the money, and solutin of this problem is by people controlling them self.
Error: solutin Suggestion: solution

Sentence: The origin of this problem come from money because those companies which make drugs only for benifit of them self and get money, they put life of most of the people in danger.
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: In additon people in every where in the world must be responsible by if they see any one on the street take drugs tell the government about it.
Error: additon Suggestion: addition

Sentence: Finally, most of people who are taking drugs, they must be treated as soon as posible inorder to save life of those people and save our nation also.
Error: posible Suggestion: possible
Error: inorder Suggestion: in order

Sentence: In conclusion, the problem of drugs related to all the country in the world, and they have to take real action inorder to solve this problem.
Error: inorder Suggestion: in order