Essay topics: What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
People succeed not merely because they have one or more certain skills. However, if I have to choose one skill which is supposed to be useful to success, I think it should be the ability to convince or persuade others.
By convincing or persuading we get what we want from others. When we were children, we always managed to persuade our parents to buy us sugar candies; when we were in the high school, we had to persuade our classmates to play with us; when we applied for a job after graduation, we had better be able to successfully convince the employer that we are qualified employees. Besides, some day, we will all have to convince a person whom we love that we are in deed outstanding husb ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||younes.tatari||80||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||younes.tatari||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||hajarisfahan||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||hajarisfahan||77.5||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||zeezoo||90||Read full essay|
- What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (92.8571)
- The expression "Never, never give up" means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (95)
- You have received a gift of money. The money is enough to buy either a piece of jewelry you like or tickets to a concert you want to attend. Which would you buy? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. (80)