What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Although a lot of people optimistically believe that what critical skill people should learn is sports, art, or music, it seems to me that what they need as significant dexterity in current world is learning of international language, English. The former group after passing effective ages for obtaining that skill suddenly perceives how much they stay behind, how they could use from their times and how much they long to compensate their wrongs. Why, then, has such ability found preponderance? The reason this turned out to a kind of potent is due to expanding world to such a point that all nations connect together extraordinarily and increasing the world of competition so that without international language individuals will not able to survive in this world on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

To begin with, communication system's most vital feature today is English. Fewer people are able to accentuate beyond heads without second language; they will tend to eliminate, let alone became bold. Seeing condition of my brother in his education hood, scanning his straggling efforts to show himself among his friends who years before wrapped up story of learning language; and observing the conclusion of their efforts all signify example of having such experience. Had my brother also learned second language professionally, he would have brought forward so far, simply because he could exhibit himself in various communities, before native professors or etc. This is why individuals persistently embark on obtaining such imperative feature.

Additionally, knowledge that once was thought to characterize intellectual persons the competition is instead of. Seeing ones who hardly know the basis of scientific debates, ignoring others who are by far talented comparable of the former, sometimes boil the blood unconsciously. For those who belong the former group, having English's knowing will aid them to hunt among such gloomy space. Maybe a little bitter, but it is the fact. What defines competition today is language.

All in all, to put the issue into a nutshell, stared as human who don’t aware of priorities in outer world, it will make them to being back of all rivals.