What is your idea about telling the truth in all situations.

Generally speaking Being honest in life is very important aspect in our relationships. some people think that we should always tell the truth but others may disagree. As far as I concerned, I agree with former opinion for following reasons.

First, telling the truth may build trust between people. However, sometimes telling the truth may endanger persons position but benefits of telling the truth is more. By way of example, I can recall when I wanted marry with my husband. Actually I engaged one time before marrying with him. My husband is very handsome and he had good job with good salary and he is so kind. So when he purposed me all of my friends told me that don't tell him the truth because if he found out that you engaged one time before marrying him he will not marry you. Although my friends suggest me not to tell him the truth I decided to tell the truth and when I told him about my last engagement he became very happy and he said that now I love you more because I want to marry a woman who is very honest with me so we married and we are very happy now. From this experience I learned to always tell the truth.

second, telling the truth make you to fell better about yourself. However, you may think sometimes if you don't tell the truth you may earn better things but this is temporary but telling the truth has permanent consequences. For example, I remember that when I was in second year of college I had chemistry exam at 8 am but I thought that my exam is at 10 am so I woke up at 9 and got there around 10 and my friends told me that they done with the exam!! I wanted to go and speak with our professor and explained her what happened to me. I talked with my friends and ask how to tell our professor and they said that tell her that you were seek because if you tell her that you were sleep until 9 am she never let you to retake the exam. I thought a lot about that and finally I decided to tell the truth. when I tell my professor the truth that I didn't know the exam's time she acted very well to me and she became very happy that I told her the truth and let me retake the exam. I felt very well after that because I told her the truth and I know if I lied to her I would have very bad guilty consciences. As you can see telling the truth may make you feel better about your self.

As way of conclusion, although some people may disagree with telling the truth in all situation. But as discussion explored above telling the truth not only build trust among people but also make you to feel better about your self. We all should learn to tell the truth in our lives.

sometimes telling the truth may endanger persons position but benefits of telling the truth is more.
sometimes telling the truth may endanger person's position but benefits of telling the truth are more.

Sentence: By way of example, I can recall when I wanted marry with my husband.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to wanted and marry

Sentence: second, telling the truth make you to fell better about yourself.
Description: The fragment truth make you is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Description: The word fell is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to fell

Sentence: For example, I remember that when I was in second year of college I had chemistry exam at 8 am but I thought that my exam is at 10 am so I woke up at 9 and got there around 10 and my friends told me that they done with the exam
Description: The fragment they done with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace done with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: I talked with my friends and ask how to tell our professor and they said that tell her that you were seek because if you tell her that you were sleep until 9 am she never let you to retake the exam.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to that and tell
Description: The fragment were seek because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seek with adjective
Description: The fragment were sleep until is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace sleep with adjective

Some sentences are too long. Don't forget punctuation marks.