When people move to another country,some of them decide to follow the customs ot the new country;others prefer to keep their own customs.Compare these two choices.Which do you prefer?

Almost every people go somewhere that they don’t belong to or know anything about it varying on business or vacations. In addition to this, every country has distinct life style, habits and the culture.There are two different choices to discuss at this point. Shall we try to get used to doing or resisting these new situation? I definitely support to follow the new customs of the new country. Relationship with other people, the time of adaption and the explore new cultures are the excellent reasons for my opinion. I shall explain them in detail for my stance in the following paragraphs.

As all we know when we meet with someone new, we start to have a conversation about our common traits and tastes i.e. movies, musics, foods…etc. In addition to this, if we are kind of guest in somewhere ,the dwellers desire to make us join them. If person deny to agree and try these new things, it will hurt the others, and constructing a relationship will be hard .As a case in point, while ı was in Erasmus,some of my friends didn’t want to eat the countries’ traditional foods, and also they didn’t come with us like parties or any other activities. As a result, these new people didn’t accept to be involved in any situation and they were rejected as well.

Another important point is that new foods, languages or environments will scare us at first.The best solution is to live these new cultures. To illustrate, when ı went to Italy as a student and the tourist, ı always experience new dishes ,new places but the most importantly ı was a part of their daily habits.

Learning aspiration is predominant factor among all others. Evey country has different history and it likes a treasure if we look into it.Museums, national parks, zoos, the historical buildings support all of the necessary information to us. Conversely,t he only way is to demand to learn these new cultures.

To sum up, keeping the old customs don’t provide us any chance or ability. Opening eyes to new world can teach us lots of knowledge and show the other options.

Sentence: Relationship with other people, the time of adaption and the explore new cultures are the excellent reasons for my opinion.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to explore and new

Sentence: If person deny to agree and try these new things, it will hurt the others, and constructing a relationship will be hard .As a case in point, while ? was in Erasmus,some of my friends didn't want to eat the countries' traditional foods, and also they didn't come with us like parties or any other activities.
Description: The fragment person deny to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace deny with verb, past tense

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks.

Good to see the essay is getting better!