When people succeed it is because of hard work Luck has nothing to do with success Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position

The hard work has the most important part in our lives. WE cannot live this life or be successful with out it. Some people would prefer to depend just in hard work with out put any attention to their luck, others would disagree with them. IN my view, I would strongly, prefer that the work with luck will help a lot to be successful.

The first important reason is that luck could bring to us a good reason to finish our hard work successful. In order to get acceptance at any university, we should finish the most requirement of that college like get high Gpa. Some people will get that acceptance due to their intelligence and their work with out any luck but others need the luck and that exactly what happened to my husband. My husband applied for many universities in USA to be a dentist. He took all the exams that allow him to apply and he did some researches with volunteer work to get the interview for at least one of the universities. Luckily, he got the Illinioes university interview. Sadly, there are many students were interviewing but the good thing he was the only men at that time. Surprisingly, the university accepted him. This experience has taught me that we need hard work but my husband luck helped him to get that acceptance.

The second important reason is that work by its self wont help researchers to publish their research. When many intelligence people tried to advent new website or new application on the internet, the need some luck like good time to release their work. For instance, my cousin is very intelligent programer. He dedicated his time just to advent new websites. Fortunately, he did not have the luck to let him publish his new applicant of how to use three dimensional view of the brain and see every details of it. H e published it in tie that most of students have exams and busy with their studying. Consequently, no one read it and he lost a lot of money because of that. As you can seen, if my cousin has few luck that could help him to publish in good time, he wont loose all that money.

In sum, the luck with hard work are two thing important for our success. The luck wont help with work to get our requirement successfully, but also help and ease the releasing of the research in perfect way. So, all of us should believe that without luck most of our works will not be beneficial.

Sentence: The first important reason is that luck could bring to us a good reason to finish our hard work successful.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to work and successful

Sentence: As you can seen, if my cousin has few luck that could help him to publish in good time, he wont loose all that money.
Description: The fragment can seen , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seen with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: For instance, my cousin is very intelligent programer.
Error: programer Suggestion: programmer