Essay topics: “When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.” Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.
This is the nature of the human beings to crave for being successful. Therefore, this is critical to seek for the answer of the question: what are the main keys to be successful? Two of the most debated factors, which are mainly considered to be effective to succeed, are being hardworking and lucky. Although one can not overlook the role of being industrious, I believe luck plays a critical role too. In order to be successful, we require being knowledgable and persevering. Although we need to be hardworking because we should be knowledgeable and persevere, we require being lucky sometimes since not all the factors in the world can be managed by people.
One cannot oversee the fact that people should be industrious if they want to succeed in their lives. All the successful persons are knowledgeable people in their own fields. Gathering enough information to be a sagacious man requires spend a great deal of time. Therefore, one should be hardworking to be able to get knowledgeable and consequently successful. Moreover, perseverance is another key characteristics successful people which essentially requires people to be hardworking.
Aside from the points I made above, It deserves a word to mention that being lucky effects successfulness of people. In the prevalent world we are living nowadays, there are so many factors that cannot be handled by people, no matter how much they try to control them by being hardworking. Therefore, although people should try very hard to be successful, some effective factors are inevitably are left to be handled by luck. For instance, a person who is trying to persue his doctorate level education in a long-desired university should work hard to satisfy that university basic requirements. However, to be admitted to the university, it is needed that it needs an open position for a doctorate student in that year which the person is applying. If the university does not need a doctorate student, one cannot enter there, no matter how much he tries. Therefore, in addition to being hardworking, we should be lucky too.
In a word owing to aforementioned causes and elucidations described in the previous paragraphs, it appears to be reasonable to draw the well-founded conclusion that that being a successful person not only requires being industrious, but also needs luck. Success requires energy and time to be spent which necessitates being hardworking. Moreover, because not all the effective factors in the world can be managed by people, we should be lucky too.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||maha123||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||A.ershadinia||90||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 month ago||Neda.gha||75||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 months ago||swarna||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||hajarisfahan||56||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||Yamin Anggriyaman||50||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||Rahmawaty||44||Read full essay|
|3 years 5 months ago||HANOPA SELPIANA||41.4286||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||zeezoo||62||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||ronxyz||85||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Agree or disagree: In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news sources. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job. (80)
- Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live in apartments in the community. Where would you prefer to live? Give reasons for your preference. (80)
- 72) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Grades (marks) encourage students to learn. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion (75)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Most advertisements make products seem much better than they really are.use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People benefit more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreign countries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (87.5)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at young age. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (77.5)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The decision that people make quickly are always wrong. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (90)