When people succeed,it is because of hard work.Luck has nothing to do with success.Do you agree or disagree?

When people succeed,it is because of hard work.Luck has nothing to do with success.
Do you agree or disagree?

There are certain conditions to achieve success.While the most people think that people who work hard in business or education lives are successful and also say that luck has nothing to do with success,others emphasize effects of luck for success.I strongly agree that,luck take an important place to achive success and chance are as significant as working hard.

First of all,toefl exam is excellent example of this subject.It has four parts such as reading,listening.speaking and writing.Even though people study hard to pass this exam,they can not be successful.Because these four parts especially reading sections are about academic subjects.For instance,in the reading passages mention very different and complex topics.People can meet many scientific topics such as physics,chemistry,biology or space science.It is impossible that people know every topic.In such cases,luck factor appear for people.If the people know these topics,they can answer the questions easily and they can get sufficient points from exam.As can be seen the effect of luck is undeniable.

Some people think that if the people only work hard,they can be successful.Chance does not have an effect to obtain the success.They also say that chance factor are invented by not working people.Working hard has big impact for success.However,as i second above,people can not be successful by only working hard in some conditions and they can need luck.Toefl exam is one of the best indication of this situation.

In brief,when everything is taken into consideration,we see that luck has to do with success.People can not only succeed by working hard and teofl exam is great instance of this situation.

Sentence: I strongly agree that,luck take an important place to achive success and chance are as significant as working hard.
Description: The fragment luck take an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: In such cases, luck factor appear for people.
Description: The fragment factor appear for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace appear with verb, past participle

Sentence: They also say that chance factor are invented by not working people.
Description: The fragment that chance factor is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Error: achive Suggestion: achieve

No. of Words: 291 350 (try to put more words)
Avg. Sentence Length: 15.316 21.0 (need more compound sentences)

Leave a blank space after every punctuation mark.