When you are assigned an important presentation for work or school, you prefer to work on it right away so that you can work on it a little bit every day, or wait until you have a good idea about the presentation?

Who has not had to make a presentation at least once? Think about and it is probable that you remember many nights imagining and making it in order to do this better way possible. A presentation is a common issue in a school, college or work life, which challenges you intellectually and verbally. Personally I prefer to work on a presentation as soon as I receive the task and develop it constantly, for some reasons that I will explain following.

First and foremost, if you advance in the development of a presentation every day, you could finish earlier than the due time. At present, most peop...

Sentence: Probably, you could be in charge to develop a presentation about either complicated or unknown topic, which take more time that you expect.
Description: The fragment which take more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: In a nutshell, by considering all these reasons, I definitively decide to start making an important presentation when I am in charge of it, because it could finish it earlier, check my progress during I develop it and find extra and necessary information to complete it.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to during and I

Sentence: How many time do you spen while you are thinking and continue thinking until a good idea arrive to your mind?
Error: spen Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: definitively Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl