Which do you prefer? a job with high salary but few holidays or a job with adequate holidays but low salary.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Exactly, hardly can we catch the perfect stuff, no exception for the job. It's always a dilemma when we can only choose one from the high salary or the adequate holidays. When it comes to me, suppose I've graduated from my university, I incline to the job with high salary but few holidays, and I would explore my two fundamental ones here.

The main reason for my preference is that I have to accumulate capital at the first stage of my career. Take my personal situation into account, I am a young employee just graduate from school. However,there is no denying the fact that a great many students get a job after graduation but still continue to spend their parents' money. From my perspective, the most significant purpose for a graduated student is to escape from the financial protection of their family. Furthermore, In China, due to the soaring house price, and the support to four grandparents as a result of the one-child policy, we are encountering an exceedingly high pressure. To take the burden, we have no other choice but work harder. It's usual for our generation annoyed by these problems: How can I afford the house? Why can't I buy the clothes I'm fond of? When can I travel aroud with my parents? Only if I choose a decent job, can I possible avoid these financial questions. Take one Chinese writer as an example, GuoJingming, who works extremly hard compared to the other writers, he edit a prevalent magazine in chief and work longer time while sleep less. Hence, there's no doubt that It's he became the most wealthy writer in China.

The capability I can get also devotes to my propensity. In my opinion, the more time you spend on one thing, the more capable you will be. I am too naive to survive this complicated society. So stick on learning is the only gate to the success. Although we will benefit from the holiday, the ability to handle the work weigh more essential for me. Meanwhile, as far as I'm concerned, I've already take enough holidays during my school journey. According to my life plan, I'd like to be a workaholic during 20 to 40 years old to collect the knowledge. After that, I will travel aroud the world to enjoy the happiness life. Consequently, the decent job appeals to me.

To draw my conclusion, personally, considering about the period of my life, it's much more sagacious for me to choose a job with high income but few holidays, so that can accumulate not only the capital but also the competence.

entence: Take my personal situation into account, I am a young employee just graduate from school.
Description: The fragment employee just graduate is rare
Suggestion: I am a young employee who just graduated...

Sentence: Only if I choose a decent job, can I possible avoid these financial questions.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and possible

Sentence: Hence, there's no doubt that It's he became the most wealthy writer in China.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to It's and he

Sentence: When can I travel aroud with my parents?
Error: aroud Suggestion: around

Sentence: Take one Chinese writer as an example, GuoJingming, who works extremly hard compared to the other writers, he edit a prevalent magazine in chief and work longer time while sleep less.
Error: extremly Suggestion: extremely

Sentence: After that, I will travel aroud the world to enjoy the happiness life.
Error: aroud Suggestion: around