Which of the following would you most like to change to improve your health? The kind of food you eat, the amount of exercise or the level of stress.

As we can see there are people who workout everyday at gym and and even after that they are not able to get there perfect body shape they desire, because their eating habits are not as good as working habits. They do exercise so that they can eat all the fatty or sweet stuff, which will never help them to improve their looks and health. But people who eat good, clean, healthy food they look good, stay fit and active. Also as a person gets busy in his schedule his level of stress increases with work and then he may not be able to do the same workout as before. So in my opinion the kind of food we eat is the best change that can improve our health.

Firstly, I want to say that only exercising is not a way get a good health. For a good health and body, contribution of 30% exercise and 70% of eating habits are needed. Because after exercise body needs more protein and less fat, so that they can build more muscle mass and less fat deposit. For example, if a person want to loose some weight he should do some workout everyday and control his eating habit. Because if he do so much workout and eat fatty, cheesy and sweet things he will never be able to lose weight.

Additionally, if a person is stressed and busy so much that he is not able to do exercise, he can control on his eating habit. By eating on a proper schedule with correct amount of calories and all the nutrients that will help him to maintain his health even without exercise. Like in case of my father's Chinese friend, who is a manager of international company with a stressed lifestyle. He never hit the road or go to gym, but he eats all the vegetables and salad, try to avoid all the junk food, by doing all these he maintains a good health and physique.

In conclusion, kind of food is more important for a good health that exercising and stress free life because we are what we eat. So to get a good health one should control his eating habit and just do your best and forget the rest.

Sentence: Firstly, I want to say that only exercising is not a way get a good health.
Description: The fragment way get a is rare
Suggestion: ...a way to get a good health.

Sentence: For example, if a person want to loose some weight he should do some workout everyday and control his eating habit.
Description: The fragment person want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Because if he do so much workout and eat fatty,
Suggestion: Because if he does so much workout and eats fatty,

Error: loose Suggestion: lose

o. of Words greater than 6 chars: 53 80