Who influence more, family or friends?

Who influence more, family or friends?

Here come two schools of thought in which, the first says that the most influence is from family but, on the contrary, the second one believes that friends have more effects on children or young adults. There arise some reasons illustrating my beliefs that, upon them, why I do agree with the latter one. In spite of my way of thinking, inasmuch as family has a great influence, one should not neglect it at all. The reasons are discussed below.

I do believe that friends, better to say real friends, are our permanent family. Imagine the situation that you are a student in a strange city or a foreign country and you cannot see you family. Although, nowadays, the communication ways are easily accessible every side of the world, but this cannot fill the gap between you and your family completely. Thus, you need someone who you can rely on and spend most of your time, a real friend. Due to the point that you are almost together anytime, your attitudes can be influenced and be changed easily because you have so many common points. This is the first reason of huge impression of friends on you.

You definitely have some friends in your age with a little up and down. So you are almost at a same way of thinking and have some united wills and thoughts that gather you in a friendship group. This similarity in different aspects of your individual life makes you remove any difference and achieve a higher resemblance in basic ethical or social characteristics, naturally. So in this respect, you will be influenced with your friends more than that with your family and the reason is you highly narrowed the space between you and your friends that results in closer relationship with your friends.

The very first society that everyone has seen is his family and the most affectionate of them, nuclear family. Nuclear families in many societies are still available and in this kind of families there are some rules and specific rulers whom you have to obey. Thus, inadvertently, even if you do not will to be similar to the family and adapt yourself to the specified direction, you will. There is no doubt that in this kind of families you will be influenced more than any other influential elements of your society, and friends as one of them.

To conclude, taking all the mentioned reasons into account, in my opinion, while one should not neglect the powerful effect of families in some societies with especial culture that still let the family to be a powerful base for individuals, there is no denying that friends have more influence on you than what your family has. What we arrived in conclusion should not be taken for granted and they are only personal points of view.

the reason is you highly narrowed the space
the reason is that you highly narrowed the space

Sentence: Thus, inadvertently, even if you do not will to be similar to the family and adapt yourself to the specified direction, you will.
Description: A negator is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to not and will

some rules and specific rulers whom you have to obey.
some rules and specific rulers that you have to obey.