Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although a lot of people strongly believe that taking risk to embark on doing dangerous sports is just stupid, it seems to me that not having courageous spirit to daring peril activities has so much to say. The latter group often leaves others in the pretext of being wise man; escapes critical situations for not requesting to take part; and are well-known for their timid souls. Why, then, have the former group attracted to stop-breath sports? The reason this has welcomed by them is due to maintaining current condition for dwelling in cities and considering taking- caution-to-the-wind spirits of the former group with comparison with latter one on which the next paragraphs will elaborate.

To begin with, the cities' most predominant feature is their routine life. Fewer people admit that today depression's toll, which ever-increasingly increases, would tend to reduce, let alone eliminated; however, among them still exist individual, who long to getting rid of monotonous life; resort to excitement; and take apart the boundaries. Doing peril sports like jumping done by them is of up-to-dated examples of such resorting. In fact, they released from their flats, so-called apartments, found a new opportunity to discharge. Had they not done such sports, they would have gradually ended up entangling themselves in mental diseases. This is why majority population of cities have a percentage of depression.

Additionally, personality that was once thought to characterize one the variation is noticeable. Seeing change of extrovert personalities after a while turned out to introvert and, vice versa, scanning introverts who exchanged their personalities to be extrovert, some prefer the former but some the latter. For those who belong the second group, taking part in to-death sports can be an effective way to promote fear level's threshold. Excited as they stand over an extremely high bridge with the leader, who force them to overcome their fears, the main part of timid sense will collapse all of a sudden. No wonder, personality can vary as long as human want.

All in all, to put the issue into a nut shell, dangerous sports done by enthusiastic ones and peril activities performed by sprightly spirits, both of those will save their lives from numbness sense.

dangerous sports done by enthusiastic ones and peril activities performed by sprightly spirits,
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

You will need to pay attention to the grammar.