Why people go to college?PS: Pls check my essay and tell me my mistakes I hv toefl to give in a month so want to improvise as much as possible.

Why people go to college?
PS: Pls check my essay and tell me my mistakes I hv toefl to give in a month so want to improvise as much as possible.

Why people go to college?

I strongly believe that people should go to college. Entering university is a very much promising step into worldwide opportunities when done with a strong will and determination. It provides us with various opportunities in the outside world. Most important reasons for going to college is gaining knowledge which aids in a successful career by getting a better job, also helps in an individual development ie personality development and this can also lead to our contribution to our society or nation. And it is fun too.

As we all know knowledge is power. We can acquire all we want in our life or rather we can change our life and make it better by learning things we are interested in. High school can teach us only the fundamentals generalised basic things but we can study our subject of interest in more details by going to a university. Knowledge help us in widening our understanding and broadening our horizons. It also improves our problem solving tactics and completely changes the way of our thinking. First and foremost what doses a person get by graduating it might be just a degree or a diploma certificate to certain layman people but the value of these certificates are very crucial. It gives you the gurantee of getting a job, improving the social status of our family and our life.

In a university people get to meet different people from different states thereby bonding with them increases their interpersonal skills and they learn sense of communication and respect for each other. Not only that but they also learn how to manage their time well and participation in various college festivals which include arts and sports give them a very good break which they truly deserve. Participation makes them working together in groups, therefore acquiring leadership, responsibility and many other qualities which builds their personal growth. It also improves their level of confidence.

And last but not the least staying away from home while studying also makes an individual independent gives him a sense of freedom, he understand more about the outside world and how the world runs. One thing is for sure they make many new friends and foes too.

Last thing that I can say is studying in a university is like sowing a seed of knowledge which will only bring joy and happiness to their future. The fruits of this tree will be the most tasty and everlasting. I remember my father always saying you can lose all your money all your possession in this world but the only thing that no one can take away from you is your knowledge and with it you can create a new world for you at any point of time.

Sentence: Knowledge help us in widening our understanding and broadening our horizons.
Description: The fragment Knowledge help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: First and foremost what doses a person get by graduating it might be just a degree or a diploma certificate to certain layman people but the value of these certificates are very crucial.
Description: The fragment person get by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past participle

Sentence: Not only that but they also learn how to manage their time well and participation in various college festivals which include arts and sports give them a very good break which they truly deserve.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to that and but

Sentence: And last but not the least staying away from home while studying also makes an individual independent gives him a sense of freedom, he understand more about the outside world and how the world runs.
Description: The fragment he understand more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understand with verb, past tense

Sentence: High school can teach us only the fundamentals generalised basic things but we can study our subject of interest in more details by going to a university.
Error: generalised Suggestion: generalized

Sentence: It gives you the gurantee of getting a job, improving the social status of our family and our life.
Error: gurantee Suggestion: guarantee

Sentence: The fruits of this tree will be the most tasty and everlasting.
Error: need object.

Good job on structure and language both. But pay attention to grammar errors.