The wide spread use of internet has given access to information how it influences people ?

Before decade it's tedious job to find particular information. We have search many book, files or call register. But, now the technology helps to find particular information with in few seconds. Such type of technology knows as Internet technology. due to increase availability it help a lot of people in his daily life.

The internet is vital resource to search any type of question and you will get quick ans. there are various type of search engine available on internet. Such as google ,yahoo, bingo. This search engines help us to find any type of information around world. For example ganesh wants to information about asthma disease. He just went to the internet and search asthma disease on google website. There are lot of information he got in very quick time. Which is help him to solve problem related to asthma. On just one click he gets all information which he needed.

Internet also play very vital role in student life. On internet gives bank of information related to the study materials such as books, video and sound track. nihar had not sufficient money to joint class of English grammar. So he used college lab to access internet. He watch video, learn new lesson form internet. such type of information provide by internet. For student who wants information about university or college they can easily get from internet.

The one day sachin planned trip to the USA. He never went to USA before this trip. By use of internet they got easily information about USA. Which place to see in us and how to travel one place to other place, how much distances and hotel rates in us. Such type of information is very helpful before plan the trip.

But, every coin has two sides. Internet provide lot of facility just sitting on chair and click on monitor you will get a lot of information. Due to this reading books, talking with other persons this type of good habits vanish. There also back pain, eye sight deteriorate such type of health related problem has been increase.

In conclusion, in my personal opinion internet has gives lot of information. It saves time as well as money also. Just one click you will reach USA to UK without any cost and time. So internet is much vital resource to get information.

Sentence: Before decade it's tedious job to find particular information.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: it's a tedious job to...

Sentence: Such type of technology knows as Internet technology. due to increase availability it help a lot of people in his daily life.
Description: The fragment it help a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Which is help him to solve problem related to asthma.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and help

Sentence: He watch video, learn new lesson form internet. such type of information provide by internet.
Description: The fragment He watch video is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace watch with verb, past tense

Sentence: Internet provide lot of facility just sitting on chair and click on monitor you will get a lot of information.
Description: The fragment Internet provide lot is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: In conclusion, in my personal opinion internet has gives lot of information.
Suggestion: Refer to gives and lot

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.