Would you rather your school spend money on social events and facilities or on improving cafeteria menus? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Some people believe that school should spend their money by investing in social events and facilities to attract students into the school an increase the school revenue. However, from my point of view since “we are what we eat” spending money on improving the school’s cafeteria menu would bring even more benefits into the school and their students by promoting healthy eating habits.

To begin with, nowadays the recent down economy and the job market demand requirement have pushed the academic environment being more competitive. Therefore, students have to put more effort in their studi...

Sentence: Some people believe that school should spend their money by investing in social events and facilities to attract students into the school an increase the school revenue.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: the school to increase the school revenue.