Writing integrated - TPO 27

Writing integrated - TPO 27

The reading discusses some scientific reasons for happening of the little ice age which was from year 1350 until 1900 E.C. and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecture claims about new information of scientists about the little ice age and refutes each author's reasons.

First, the reading argues that one reason of occurring the ice age is the disruption of the ocean currents. The professor rejects this point by explaining that Gulf Stream just related to Europe North America. It cannot explain the decrease of the temperature in southern hemisphere like Africa and New Zealand.

Second, the article describes that volcanic eruption had caused the dark dust which blocked sun lights to warm Earth. The professor opposes this point by talking about visual effect of volcanic like colorful sunsets which was light. He adds although it is true to be cold air because of the dark cloud, it needs stronger and darker amount of cloud to cold the weather on the time.

Third, the article mentions that the reduction in population caused the decrease of the temperature. The professor refutes this point by saying that it needs too much time to affect. He talks that before the start of the ice age, most trees of the forest had been cut and replacing them by nature takes time. He adds the growth of plants in the forest was not enough to make the global weather cold.

colorful sunsets which was light.
colorful sunsets which were lights.

most trees of the forest had been cut and replacing them by nature takes time.
most trees of the forest had been cut, and replacing them by nature takes time.

Don't forget punctuation marks.