Essay topics: You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience. Why?
Studying abroad is definitely a hard decision to be made. It needs a lot of planning and preparation. As much as this experience is considered an overwhelming one,it also has some advantages and disadvantages that should be taken into consideration.
To begin with, studying abroad is a marvellous experience. Firsly, a person could learn how to completeley become an independent person, as he would tackle so many challenges while studying abroad. He could live in a dorm or an independent apartment, where initial challenges could be ahead , he would need to manage on his own, prepare his food when he is hungry, clean his room when it is needed, balance between his studying time and his socia ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to the future generations. (96.66670000000001)
- Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views, which view do you agree with? Explain why? (96.66670000000001)
- Integrated writing task. (83.33329999999999)
- Police officers should not carry guns. do you agree or disagree? (95)
- It is important to be actively involved in your community. Do you agree or disagree? (95)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People learn things better from those at their own level - such as fellow students or co-workers - than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples (70)
- Integrated writing task. (85)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment – doing things they like to do – rather than doing things they should do. (95)
- Do you agree or diasgree with: "There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person" ? Include details and examples to support your answer. (95)
- Some people believe that success in life comes from taking risks or chances. Others believe that success results from careful planning. In your opinion, where does success come from? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (95)