You have enough money to purchase either house or business. Which would you choose to buy?

In every person's life it is very common to face a situation when they obtain a considerable amount of money enough to purchase a house or business. Thus, it is important to know what to do in such conditions. Making such a decision depends on various factors like the amount of risk you want to take, the economic health of the country and business opportunities. Considering all relevant factors, I rather to buy a house instead of running a business. Here, I would like to review some of my reasons for holding this opinion.

The major reason why I prefer to purchase a house instead of a business is that it could make more profit while it poses less risk. In fact, because of high inflation rate in my country the price of a house grows constantly and rapidly, so in a short period of time I can earn a lot of money by selling my house. On the other hand, unlike a business, a house is a property which is less likely to lose.

The second reason that buying a house seems more rational to me is that I have to pay high rents. Obviously, a house is a lifetime need, so in my country with its high rent prices, without a house I have to spend a high portion of my income for a rented house. Moreover, buying a house will help me to save a significant amount of money in the long term.

However, one might still say that after a while, by running a business you can earn enough money to buy a house and yet keep your business. But I believe it may take too long to achieve this goal and besides you may lose all your wealth if the business fails.

All in all, if someone asks me to choose between purchasing a house and a business, I would definitely say that purchasing a house is a better choice. Mainly because without being afraid of losing my money I can increase my wealth and I will not need to pay high rents for the rest of my life. A bird in hand is better than two in bush!

Sentence: Considering all relevant factors, I rather to buy a house instead of running a business.
Description: The fragment I rather to is rare

Need to remove duplicate words.