You have enough money to purchase a house or a business. What would you prefer to buy?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer .

I would like to invest my money in a business. Wealth is not a permanent asset. So, it will be a wise decision to invest the money for business, that I can compensate from the profit and buy a house as well. In addition, not only the business will fulfill my financial requirements in future, but also it will provide employment to other people.

First of all, investing money in a business is a better option for the obvious reason that would increase my existing properties. At the same time, an own house needs a lot of maintenance work, which demands more expenditure. Although, it can give me comfort, but the extra financial burden may wipe out my mental peace. Where as, the same money can burgeon my limited financial status to a prosperous financial standing.

Secondly, my entrepreneurship can create plenty of job opportunities for unemployed people. Thus, not only I can be benefitted, but also others can flourish from my business. On the other hand, purchasing house can give me only personal happiness and satisfaction.

Therefore, I would rather purchase a business than a house, which can bring me financial prosperity and job engagement for many other people.

Minimum 250 words wanted.