you-have-enough-money-purchase-house-or-business?what-would-you-prefer-buyuse-give specific examples

If i have enough money to purchase house or to start up a business i will prefer to do business rather than to purchase a house.It is not easy to start up a business but if we succeed in that we can buy not only house but also all the things that gives us a luxury life.

First reason to do business is am very much interested in doing business.If we have interest we can do anything and we will be in a top position.

Second reason is i had completed my MBA [Masters in business administration].So that i can estimate what are the problems,advantages and disadvantages in business.I can overcome all problems and can lead to a number one position.

Third reason is am experienced in business field.I worked as a business administrator for 3years. Everything comes from experience so i can manage new business.

If i gt a good position in business i can have a luxury life.I can buy a new house,car and with all facilities in home.

Another reason is if i buy a home tere will be no prifit for me in future because it is a stationary thing but business is not like that.If we spend money in business,we can earn more money if we done in a proper way.

To conclude,business will be the better option for me rather than buying a new house.It will give more profit for me more than buying a new house.

Sentence: If i gt a good position in business i can have a luxury life.
Error: gt Suggestion: go

Sentence: Another reason is if i buy a home tere will be no prifit for me in future because it is a stationary thing but business is not like that.
Error: prifit Suggestion: profit
Error: tere Suggestion: there

No. of Words: 255 350 (more content wanted)

Content is not well organized.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.