Young people enjoy life more than older people do.

In the world every folks wants to enjoy their life. People want live life on their own terms and condition. Older people cloud not enjoys more life than young people because of age limit and responsibility. In my view young people enjoy more life than older people.

Firstly, young people minds are in nascent stage. Because of young age, curiosity and replicates other behavior they behave full of eagerness and enthusiasm. In young age people wants enjoy their life as per own desire. For example, In young age every child spends time in ground or his friends home. Also in this age they also wants to wandering from one place to another place such school picnic or vacation time. In young age people also replicate his friends behavior. Such as if friends went to water park or garden then young age child also tell his parents for going water park. Such type of enjoyments we cannot do after young age.

Secondly, The responsibility and time plays vital role in every one life. As person grow responsibility also crescendo with him. Person cannot rule out from responsibility. In older age people have responsibility of his family. Such as earning money or helping in business. So it difficult to get time to enjoy their personal life. For illustration, Mr. joshi has own business. But due to responsibility of business and family, he never get time for enjoy personal life.

Thirdly, The young people mostly behave or learn from his parents. That means after certain age older person has to behave like mature person. Because of their own kids replicate him. They have to control their own enjoyment. For instances, Mr. jog like to spend extravagant money in pub or casino for his enjoyment. But after his young child grow up they have to control all such thing. Because of at early age his young child also attracts to words pub and casinos. So at older age we cannot enjoy life as people wants.

Taking all these points into accounts, I opine that, Young age is most best part of life. Whatever want we can do it on these ages. Because after that we stuck in to responsibility and age limits. So i agree with young people enjoy life more that older people.

every folks wants to
every folk wants to

Older people cloud not enjoys more...
Older people could not enjoy more...

people wants enjoy their life as per own desire.
people want to enjoy their life as per own desire.

Sentence: As person grow responsibility also crescendo with him.
Description: The fragment person grow responsibility is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grow with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: So it difficult to get time to enjoy their personal life.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and difficult

Sentence: But due to responsibility of business and family, he never get time for enjoy personal life.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and enjoy

Sentence: But after his young child grow up they have to control all such thing.
Description: The fragment child grow up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grow with verb, past tense

Because of at early age his young child also attracts to words pub and casinos.
Because at early age his young child also attracts to words pub and casinos.