Young people enjoy life more than older people do Do you agree or disagree

Young people enjoy life more than older people do.
Do you agree or disagree?

Some people may think that older people enjoy life more than young people do. However in my opinion, young people enjoy life more than older people do. Young people' passion and energy are enough to enjoy life more than older people do.

First of all, young people do not have much responsibility compare to older people. For example, older people have responsibility to take care of their children, to earn money, to complete their work, etc. These responsibilities make them limited to enjoy their life. Moreover, whenever they try to do something to enjoy life they prefer their children's favor first, like to travel where, to choose which movie, to come together with my childrens' friends and their mother. These all make the life less enjoyable thing. On the other hand, young people do not have these responsibilities, they are free too choose from variety of options to do for enjoying their life. They can meet with their own friend, they can go most recent and famous movie. These show us, young people enjoy their life more than older people do.

Additionally, young people have more energy to do anything. In contrast, older people usually suffer from some disabilities by the time is passing. For example, my sister and I live in USA and usually we try to come together whenever we find some free time. And every time we go different places, and try new things. However, this spring break we want our mom to join us. Unfortunately, she has some knees problem even she is just 45 years old. Which forces our decision for changing according to my mom's situation. We had great time, and enjoyed of course. However, my mom was sorry to not be able to do everything that she used to do it before. Hence, we see that by the time our enjoying life terms will change up to our ages. And we think that we should go, try and see as much as we can do while we are still young, otherwise we will not be in proper health condition to do whatever we want.

Lastly, young people enjoy life more than older people because of they can easily follow the technology compare to the older people. And technology is one of the most enjoyful thing in our life. For example, we are using social media, kind of application to be more connected to our friends. And the more connection creates more friendship. And the more friendship means more enjoyable life. However, older people can only connect with their friend with traditional method which is only couple friends. As a result of this young people can more enjoy life than older people.

To sum up, there is a huge difference between young and older people to enjoy their life. Of course, the older people can also enjoy their life according to their new age. However in some point, they feel they are not able to do everything they want, and in this manner they feel little boundary surrounding them. They might not feel fully enjoyed life like in their young age. On the other hand, young people can able to enjoy life by being less responsible, more energetic and more following up new things.

Sentence: However, this spring break we want our mom to join us.
Description: The fragment spring break we is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace break with verb, past tense

Sentence: However, my mom was sorry to not be able to do everything that she used to do it before.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Lastly, young people enjoy life more than older people because of they can easily follow the technology compare to the older people.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: replace because of to because

Sentence: And technology is one of the most enjoyful thing in our life.
Error: enjoyful Suggestion: No alternate word

Remove repetitive words if possible.