In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays earth has been damaged by the action of man over nature. Because industrialization and development technologies, land that once was home to many species and crops, now has become inhospitable and unworkable. As a result our planet has been suffering from deforestation, erosion of land, air pollution and global warming. If we could stop the time and go back to avoid this man actions, maybe these things can get one stop and make earth the place once it was. However, we can’t do that, but we can do hereafter, is leaving remaining land in its natural condition instead of transform it...

Sentence: However, we can't do that, but we can do hereafter, is leaving remaining land in its natural condition instead of transform it to develop housing and industry.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and transform

Sentence: These trees are capable of maintain the temperature in earth, because they prevent global warming.
Suggestion: Refer to of and maintain

No. of Words: 516 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl