In your country is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry

In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry?

In every country governments invest their budget on building industrial places or creating natural and green places with vegetation to create sufficient green lands for people. It is the right of people that their government tries to consider the best policy for this paramount doings. From my vantage point, my county should enterprise more on manufacturing, building factories and housing rather than building natural places. Through the following paragraphs I will substantiate my claim.

First and foremost, my country has to consider the rate of the population. Government always admires people to make their family larger as they can. Thus, they need to provide sufficient houses and facilities for them. There are numerous lands, which have been left that government could utilize them in beneficial respect. Besides, there are a plenty of lakes, sees, mountains and other natural sources, which by using them country would boost the life of numerous populations. Population in my country as in all part of the world make metropolitan. Not only should the government all time care about the housing but also mention about schools, universities, and such places. Moreover, these people need some workplaces to go ahead their life. Therefore by building firms, factories, companies and go forth, they can prepare these places.

The other imperative facet about my idea is that my country needs to consume natural lands and devote them to people to ease their life to the industrial dimension. As we all know that all countries are compete to each other to reap better position in the world and virtually overcome to the other countries by promoting their power. One most remarkable source of every country could be it’s natural lands to build more factories and industrial places on it. My country really requires improving in this aspect, because it is very far from big and powerful countries such as America, China, and Japan. Clearly to be parallel with these modern countries, it has to try to enhance its industrial efforts. Nonetheless, it is impossible to exaggerate the importance of natural lands for continuing our life, but government with subtle decision and planning could devote a proper portion to industrial places and left a determinate amount of lands for natural using such as park.

To wrap up, taking all aforementioned reasons into account, it can be concluded that my country has need to develop its lands for housing and industrial places rather than leave them as remaining natural. Because of satisfying population’s demand and requirement to go ahead with world, it needs to be more industrial.

Sentence: Nonetheless, it is impossible to exaggerate the importance of natural lands for continuing our life, but government with subtly decision and planning could devote a proper portion to industrial places and left a determinate amount of lands for natural using such as park.
Description: The fragment with subtly decision is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace subtly with adjective

it can concluded that my country has need to develop its lands
it can be concluded that my country has need to develop its lands

Need to polish sentences. Learn paraphrasing.