17. Some students tend to live alone, while others may want to share their rooms with their roommates.Which way of living do you think is better for students and why?

Speaking recording
Speaking category

24 in 30

Little issues at last 10 seconds.

Don't forget that 'save time', 'save money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' are reasons that can be applied to all speaking topics.

Q1-Q2 are much easier than other questions. You need to take it easy.

Look at this pattern for Q1-Q2:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 and the example: about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 and the example: about 15 seconds
Third, reason 3 (optional)
Conclusion: one sentence.(optional)

don't try to put a lot of things in one reason. For example, do you like to eat at home or restaurant?

answer: at home

reason 1: save time. I don't need to go restaurant, make a order, wait the dinner, and go back home which is really time consuming.

reason 2: save money. I have to pay bus ticket/gas to reach restaurant, I have to pay tips to services, while I just need to buy materials from store and cook by my own at home which is money saving.

Look, they are pretty simple. don't put save time and save money in one reason, then you will have hard time to develop content. just put one thing. Did you get the point?

TOEFL exam is for high school students getting ready for universities, so don't make it complicated. Make is simple.