You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 19 weeks ago sonia123
Listen to this speaking
1 year 49 weeks ago vinc
Listen to this speaking
1 year 49 weeks ago Rasha
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Do you like to eat at home or at the restaurant? Which do you prefer and explain the reason. swarna
ntegrated speaking-3- 7)Attention All Foreign Language Students Starting this semester, all students wishing to use the Foreign Language Lab are required to purchase an access card. No students will be allowed entry to the lab without first purchasing thi Pinky123
Describe a skill you have and has important influence on your success in modern world. Explain why? ket2014
Describe a feature of your city that you consider interesting and explain why you think it is interesting. Include details and examples to support your explanation. anubhav007
169. Which situation do you think is better for children: a two-parent or single-parent family? Use details and explanations to support your preference. magicsk sticky icon
Some people like to cook their meal at home. Other prefer to eat at restaurant or cafeteria. What do you prefer? Priya Patel
181. Although there is no cure for the common cold, what can you do to recover faster from the dreaded illness? Give specific examples and reasons to support your response. magicsk
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion. Vanan
The man expresses his opinion about the plan described in the article. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state his opinion about the plan and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons, using specific details in your explanation.Learning through online courses is more effective than learning in the traditional classroom setting visa0809