You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 12 weeks ago sonia123
Listen to this speaking
1 year 43 weeks ago vinc
Listen to this speaking
1 year 43 weeks ago Rasha
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either • to go on vacation • to buy a car. Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. Use specif Vanan
Using the examples of kittens and geese, explain the idea of a critical period. Vanan sticky icon
What does the expression " good things come to those who wait" mean to you, and how did see that in your life? Use examples to illustrate your response. Lauren sticky icon
Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the woman’s problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds biohellen sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Qualities of a good leader aschocolate sticky icon