You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
43 weeks 4 days ago sonia123
sonia123's picture
Listen to this speaking
1 year 21 weeks ago vinc
vinc's picture
Listen to this speaking
1 year 22 weeks ago Rasha
Rasha's picture
Listen to this speaking

When communicating with your friends and families, you can use different methods: letters, e-mails, and/or telephone calls. Which method do you think is better and why? Use details and examples to support your explanation. kinjalpatel
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: love4life sticky icon
In the conversation, the student has a problem. Describe the problem. What options does the professor suggest to help the student? Which of the options do you prefer? Why? deepali123
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person’s childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person’s life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. nishith
integrated 3 nargess1981
The student expresses her opinion of the policy for vehicle registration. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. mohamedabdelhakim
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? nargess1981
Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T mahsa.parsapour
24. Some students like to use the library to do most of their research. Others prefer to do most of their research using the Internet. Which do you prefer? deepali1234

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you think computers are important tools for students to use? Why? Give details and examples in your response. xiaoyangyangyangyang sticky icon
The professor describes the mistakes that are made in teaching children mathematics. Explain how these mistakes relate to the problems that children have in understanding fractions. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain how the examples from the professor’s lecture illustrate the relationship between verbal and nonverbal communication. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
Explain the importance of Kanzi experiment in the context of research on Primate communication Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon