You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 31 weeks ago sonia123
Listen to this speaking
2 years 10 weeks ago vinc
Listen to this speaking
2 years 10 weeks ago Rasha
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Explain groupthink and its effects using the example of the computer company. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 azita.f.t sticky icon
It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give spe Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101004 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expressed her opinion of the change that has been announced. State her opinion and explain her reasons for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon