You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 26 weeks ago sonia123
Listen to this speaking
2 years 4 weeks ago vinc
Listen to this speaking
2 years 4 weeks ago Rasha
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092605 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Classroom learning under Prof. or independent learning? Vanan sticky icon
Talk about a movie you liked and explain why did you like it? Lauren sticky icon
Describe your favourite room either of your own house or in other places and explain why. yedapoda sticky icon
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. Vanan sticky icon
The man expresses his opinions about the announcements made by the university's residential dining service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
Who is an important person in your country? Describe this person and explain why he/she is important. Lauren sticky icon