You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.
Speaking topic in text:
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Source & Links http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/describe-characteristics-good-teacher-please-state-specificexamples-and-details
This speaking topic by other users:
Text chat room
- 01:38:46 Anonymous
- 01:39:14 Anonymous
- 03:51:01 Anonymous
- 03:51:25 Anonymous
- 03:51:48 Anonymous
- 04:00:38 Anonymous
- 06:41:59 Anonymous
- 07:24:46 Anonymous
- 07:25:24 Anonymous
- 09:09:29 Anonymous
- 12:23:28 Anonymous
- 15:37:14 Anonymous
- 15:37:30 Anonymous
- 16:02:29 Anonymous
- 16:03:05 Anonymous
- 16:13:36 miladaragon
- 17:12:14 Anonymous
- 17:12:48 Anonymous
- 17:25:18 Anonymous
- 17:25:36 Anonymous
- 17:27:08 Anonymous
- 20:15:07 Anonymous
- 20:15:24 Anonymous
- 20:15:43 Anonymous
- 02:01:56 Anonymous
- What kind of qualities should a good leader possess？Please state youropinion and give specific details and examples in your explanation.
- Do you agree or disagree the opinion “the most important lesson can’t belearned in class”?
- Describe the characteristics of friends, use specific examples to supportyour statement.
- Someone suggests school to cut the Recycling. Do you agree or disagreewith this suggestion, explain why.
- Some believe that the students should do some part-time jobs or summerinterns to determine their future career. Do you agree or disagree with theopinion and why?
- One should live a relaxed life instead of always hurrying. Do you agree ordisagree which the above statement? Why or why nor? Use specific reasonsand examples to support your answer.
- Some believe that the students should take a one-year break beforeattending college. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion and why?
- Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth.
- Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation.