You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 4 weeks ago sonia123
Listen to this speaking
1 year 35 weeks ago vinc
Listen to this speaking
1 year 35 weeks ago Rasha
Listen to this speaking

Name Sticky
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do and why? Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the professor’s example, explain what an establishing shot is and how it is used. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
My favorite city is Vanan sticky icon
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
It is often said that the only way to access good study programs is to move to a large city. Do you agree with this statement or do you think location is less relevant these days. Use reasons and examples to support your opinion Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to eliminate the bus service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: hotmail sticky icon
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Vanan

Name Sticky
Question--> Using points and examples from the talk, describe the two different definitions of tools given by the professor. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
4. Would you prefer to run your own private business or work for a large company withmany employees? ftn sticky icon
When a new technology is released, some people like to try it right away, while others prefer to wait until the technology becomes more established and popular. How do you feel about new technology? Explain your answer with details and examples. Ana sticky icon
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051603 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree. Watching sports programs on television is a waste of time. chamak sticky icon
Some people prefer to live in a cool climate while others prefer to live in a hot climate. If you had the choice, where would you prefer to live and why? Vanan sticky icon
Describe a most happy event in your childhood. Please include specificexamples and details in your explanation. nargess1981 sticky icon
Talk about a specific time when you did something obsessively. For example, did you “go to extremes” playing video games, worrying about an exam, or practicing a sport or music? What did you do? What were the good and bad results? Explain. Ana sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion of the announcement. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon