You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 37 weeks ago sonia123
Listen to this speaking
2 years 15 weeks ago vinc
Listen to this speaking
2 years 15 weeks ago Rasha
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009101803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and why. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022204 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The woman has explained to the man how to get to the part of the campus he needs to go to. Explain where the man is going to and how can he get there. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon
The professor expresses her opinion of the plan for the renovation of Old Main. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110106 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon

Name Sticky
In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic (for example, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor) that a person can have to be successful in life? Use specific reasons and examples from your experience to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specificreason to explain your opinion. Rasha sticky icon
When some people visit a city or country for the first time, they prefer to take an organized tour. Other people prefer to explore new places on their own. Which do you prefer and why? Vanan sticky icon
Would you prefer to take a part-time course or have a part-time job during your summer vacation? Use details and examples to support your explanation. Pinky123 sticky icon
Talk about a special present you received and why it was important to you? Include details to support your response. Vanan sticky icon
Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can travel independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? Use spec Vanan sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
15. Some students prefer to choose universities located in big cities. Others would like to study inuniversities located in small towns. Please state your opinion and explain why. ftn sticky icon