You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
44 weeks 1 day ago sonia123
sonia123's picture
Listen to this speaking
1 year 22 weeks ago vinc
vinc's picture
Listen to this speaking
1 year 22 weeks ago Rasha
Rasha's picture
Listen to this speaking

Ekhlas US / Iraq

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Name Sticky
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the kind of information that ultrasound can provide, and then explain the way that ultrasound is used in medical diagnosis. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110103 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. Vanan sticky icon
When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022805 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Pollution is increasing day by day. What will you suggest to reduce the pollution? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Rasha sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
My favorite city is Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
What are the characteristics of a good son or a daughter in a family? Provide reasons and examples to support your answer? Lauren sticky icon
Should people donate money and volunteer time to help others? Why or why not? Ana sticky icon
Symbiotic RelationshipsSymbiosis refers to an intimate relationship between two organisms. This term does not indicate whether the relationship is beneficial or harmful to teh organisms involved. Mutual symbiosis, or mutualism, occurs when both species ga Yavuz Burak sticky icon
What is the most important natural resource in your hometown and why? Give reasons and examples to explain why that natural resource is more important than others. komala sticky icon
A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. Lauren sticky icon
Describe a most happy event in your childhood. Please include specificexamples and details in your explanation. nargess1981 sticky icon
The woman expresses her opinion of the announcement. State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon