You are hereDescribe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specificexamples and details.

boys_next_door's picture

By boys_next_door - Posted on 12 January 2012

Speaking topic in text: 
Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 9 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
1 year 40 weeks ago sonia123
Listen to this speaking
2 years 18 weeks ago vinc
Listen to this speaking
2 years 18 weeks ago Rasha
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

what foreign country would you like to visit? why? nishith
Integrated speaking 3- 3)A Student Government Announcement The Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has m nishith
Some people think governments should spend as much money as possible exploring outer space (for example, traveling to the Moon and to other planets). Other people disagree and think governments should spend this money for our basic needs on Earth. Which o Vanan sticky icon
Q6 parisamani
Q2.Students should do some part-time job before they attend college. Mirin
Q3 Ekhlass1980
Toefl speaking task 3Reading: A letter to school suggests that the study period at the end of semester should be extended from 1 day to 3 days. Because students could have more time to prepare for exams and they could also ask professors questions.Convers VertFeuille sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009092602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
talk about a situation that enabled you to realize you had a certain strength or weakness that you did not know about before and how you dealt with this new finding. nishith
...The Hierarchy of Needs... Abraham Maslow developed the theory of the human being’s “Hierarchy of Needs.” He created a pyramid of basic human needs. At the lowest level are basic survival needs such as food and shelter. If a person satisfies that level, nishith