Distance educations coursesDistance education courses at Valley Community college are regularly scheduled classes that must be completed by the end of the quarter. All online courses are taught by college faculty in conjunction with the related academic d

Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text

Distance educations courses
Distance education courses at Valley Community college are regularly scheduled classes that must be completed by the end of the quarter. All online courses are taught by college faculty in conjunction with the related academic departments. Students will be required to participate in a “virtual classrooms” online, conduct research, and complete assignments. Students must have daily access to a personal computer with word processing software and connection to the internet. Students should expect to spend approximately 12-15 hours a week for any online course.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Hi

I have a serious problem. In question 3 and 4, I can not read the passage and take note at the same time, because I run out of time. what do you recommend? should I read the whole passage first, and then take notes about the main point in the reading passage or take notes while i'm reading?
I tried both but sometimes i run out of time and i can not add more contend from the reading passage. In addition, how much content from the reading passage is wanted in our response?

thank you.