TPO 02 - Question 1 Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.

Speaking topic in text: 

TPO 02 - Question 1

Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (1 vote)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
3 days 19 hours ago toeflibt.ara 83 Read full essay
2 weeks 3 days ago Tulips 90 Read full essay
3 weeks 5 days ago Av9ash 60 Read full essay
1 month 3 days ago archimo 83 Read full essay
1 month 3 days ago archimo 50 Read full essay
1 month 2 weeks ago Gobs 70 Read full essay
2 months 6 days ago daniel8564 66 Read full essay
2 months 4 weeks ago donya goodarz 66 Read full essay
3 months 2 weeks ago mgrajapt 0 Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:

Pages

Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

The zoo is a place I go to often that is important to me for a couple of reasons. First of all, I love to learn about animals and nature. I find all the animals fascinating to look at, and I get to learn something new about them each time I visit the zoo. There are these tags in front of all the display about the animal inside, I like the fact that I can study the animals while being able to look at them up close. It?s way better than reading about them from a text book. Second, I like to take pictures of the animals. If you pay attention you can find all kinds of expressions on their face. For example, monkeys are almost as expressive as we are. I took many good pictures of monkey and will never get tired of taking more.

Pages