TOEFL Speaking Task 3Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.Conversation: A male student and a female s

Speaking topics in text

TOEFL Speaking Task 3
Announcement from the school: Changing of the loan policy and increasing copy machines for the library. The maximum books that a student can checked out for one time is reduced from 30 to 10.
Conversation: A male student and a female student are discussing the announcement.
The male student agree with the announcement for mainly two reasons.
1st reason: People can have more chance to get the books they want. There was once that he visited the library to borrow some books for his term paper, but all the books related to his topic were on loan because every students can borrow 30 books at a time.
2nd reason: Students often just need few pages or chapters in books. So they can just copy those information they want by using the copy machines. Increasing the number of copy machines can help them copy those books.

Online speaking recording
Speaking category