What kind of reading material such as novels, magazines or poetry do you most like to read in your free time? Explain?

Speaking topics in text

Online speaking recording
Speaking category

If you only talk a little for first reason, if you figure out that there are still some more time left, you may get panic for the second reason or you may need to talk the third reason.

So you'd better talk a little bit more for the first reason when you are practicing, then you can control the situation how much should talk in the second reason.

Yeah, you are right! this is what happens with me. Sometimes, I want to explain more about first, second reason and then I want to add third reason also, but in between I get disturb, and unable to manage my answer. But from now on, I will try to manage with two reasons, and proper explanation for these reasons. And still, if there is time, then only I will add third one.

Thank you so much for you detail feedback. This is really helpful. No one does such work like you do. You are just a great..!:)

Regards,
Ana.