Henley-Putnam University Presents Webinar on Unconventional Warfare (UW) Analysis

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 08/31/2014 - 16:03

Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) August 31, 2014

In the webinar, Mr. Freitas will discuss how traditional and unconventional intelligence share many of the same fundamentals and he will show where there are significant differences in the application of those fundamentals. He will also discuss Unconventional Warfare (UW) Analysis applications in Defense and Intelligence, as well as in Foreign Development, Law Enforcement, and Commercial areas. Finally, Mr. Freitas will look at the challenge of how to capitalize on the experience gained over the last decade and ensure that we are adequately prepared to shape the next generation of Defense, Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Commercial Analysis and Operations.

The Webinar is open to the public and completely free of charge. Register Now!

The Henley-Putnam webinar series, launched in 2009, was designed to bring the hands-on experience of current and former members of the CIA, Secret Service, FBI, and other intelligence and law enforcement communities, federal, state and local, to those in or seeking careers in Strategic Security. The series is one of many career resources offered by Henley- Putnam University. The University’s mentoring program assigns degree students with a high-level faculty member or expert mentor to support them in making career decisions. Additionally, through its online career portal, Henley-Putnam helps students research careers, explore university programs, prepare for a job search, locate employers and gain basic knowledge of the Strategic Security field.

For more information on Henley-Putnam University’s degree and certificate programs, please call admissions at 888.852.8746 or visit http://www.Henley-Putnam.edu.

ABOUT NICK FREITAS

Nick Freitas is a former Army Special Forces (Green Beret) Intelligence SGT. Nick served 11 years on active duty, including two tours in Iraq with the First Special Forces Group conducting counterterrorism and counterinsurgency operations. Nick left active Duty in 2009 and joined Blue Light (formerly NEK) where he has worked as a program manager, deputy director and now as the Director of Operations. Nick’s focus has been providing intelligence training and support to a wide array of clients in the Law Enforcement, Defense, Intelligence and Commercial sectors. Nick lives in Northern Virginia with his wife Tina and their three children.

ABOUT HENLEY-PUTNAM UNIVERSITY

Henley-Putnam University delivers vital strategic security information and knowledge via an ideal platform for today’s non-traditional students—100% online, accredited courses available 24/7, taught by innovative faculty with real-world intelligence and security experience as well as top-notch academic credentials.

Henley-Putnam’s student-centered approach to learning is unique: we evaluate your past education and experience to award maximum credit towards a degree. Our staff provides personalized service from admissions to graduation, including benefits advising and a unique mentorship program led by our founder. Combined with the engaging teaching of our seasoned faculty and our rigorous, interesting courses, it is no surprise Henley-Putnam students consistently report a 98-99% satisfaction rate with their experience.

For more information, visit the Henley-Putnam University website (http://www.Henley-Putnam.edu), e-mail AdmissionsAdvising(at)Henley-Putnam(dot)edu, or call 888.852.8746 toll-free.

Article references
www.prweb.com