St. Luke’s University Health Network Selects Goliath Technologies

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 07/28/2014 - 18:01

Bethlehem, PA (PRWEB) July 28, 2014

Goliath Technologies, the leading provider of Proactive IT Operations solutions to monitor, analyze, report, and remediate performance issues in today’s complex virtual server, virtual desktop, and hybrid cloud infrastructures, announced today that St. Luke’s University Health Network selected Goliath’s performance monitoring solutions for their EHR application delivery infrastructure.

“Working with Goliath was refreshing. We challenged Goliath to prove their ‘Proactive IT Operations’ claims by resolving issues related to Citrix, McKesson, and AllScripts. They spared us their marketing rhetoric, installed their product within one day, began trending analysis, and quickly suggested fix actions. In approximately one week, support tickets dropped by 25% based on their suggested remediation actions,” said Chad Brisendine, VP/CIO at St. Luke's University Health Network. “We are in the process of implementing Epic and as part of the rollout we intend to utilize Goliath to ensure that the Citrix application delivery infrastructure is functioning optimally for our go-live date.”

Chad Brisendine will be the featured presenter on Goliath’s upcoming webinar: “CIO Insight: Aligning Citrix Delivery Infrastructure with EHR/EMR Applications”. Brisendine will discuss his holistic IT philosophy that aligns the EHR/EMR applications with the supporting Citrix IT delivery infrastructure. He will also describe how he ensures a consistent end user experience with AllScripts, McKesson, and soon, Epic by stabilizing the IT infrastructure and structuring his IT group to support the health network's business objectives. To register, visit: http://www.goliathtechnologies.com/cio-insight/.

Goliath Technologies provides comprehensive, easy-to-use, and cost effective solutions that allow system administrators to ensure a seamless experience for the end user. IT Professionals can resolve issues quickly by accurately identifying the root cause of an issue so resolution actions can be focused on the appropriate application delivery element. Goliath also features out-of-the-box support for EMR/EHR applications through purpose-built application modules with preconfigured monitoring rules, alerts, dashboards, and reports based on best practices.

“We have expended significant time, energy, and resources in the past 3 years enhancing our processes and technology to accommodate the unique challenges faced by healthcare IT,” said Thomas Charlton, Chairman and CEO of Goliath Technologies. “We stand alone in our ability to provide seamless end user experience relative to EHR applications due to our acute focus on the entire delivery infrastructure. We are pleased that Chad and his team offered us a challenge that served as a platform to showcase our value and we look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.”

About Goliath Technologies

Goliath Technologies provides proactive IT Operations software for IT organizations that address the evolving challenges of deploying virtual server and virtual desktop infrastructure whether on premise or in the cloud. Our solutions are purpose built for these emerging platforms and application delivery methods so they are vastly easier to use with greater functionality than alternative legacy products or point solutions. We communicate with existing enterprise frameworks, network centric solutions, and other IT management tools so we complement and extend existing IT investments with our virtual server and virtual desktop specific functionality. Customers include ADP, UHS, VA, Wyndham Hotels, NASA, Thomson Reuters, Overstock.com, MySpace, and Xerox.

Learn more today at http://www.goliathtechnologies.com.

About St. Luke’s University Health Network

St. Luke's University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit, regional, integrated network based in northeast Pennsylvania. SLUHN is comprised of six acute care hospitals. The tertiary hub, St. Luke's University Hospital, is a teaching hospital based in Bethlehem. Additional hospital campuses are located in Allentown, Quakertown, Coaldale, and Easton, as well as a New Jersey-based campus in Philipsburg. The network is comprised of over 1,400 physicians and provides out-patient services at over 150 locations. Areas of exceptional medical expertise include oncology, heart/vascular, neuroscience, orthopaedics and an adult level I trauma center.

For more information visit http://www.slhn.org.

For media inquiries, contact:

Goliath Technologies

(855) 465-4284

techinfo(at)goliathtechnologies(dot)com