University Business Magazine Names TargetX's CRM Suite of Solutions for Colleges and Universities a "Readers' Choice Top Product" for 3rd Year in a Row

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 01/22/2015 - 19:34

PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 22, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TargetX has been recognized for the 3rd consecutive year for making a positive difference on college campuses by the higher ed leaders who named it to University Business magazine's "Readers' Choice Top Products" for 2014.

The winners, selected by University Business' editors from hundreds of nominations, were products that received the highest number of nominations and best descriptions from higher ed leaders. The Readers' Choice Top Products has been announced online and in the January 2015 issue of University Business.

"TargetX is the first CRM solution Seaver College of Pepperdine University has implemented. It has allowed us to connect more effectively with prospective students and their families by providing timely, relevant communication related to their status in the admission process," says Mike Truschke, Dean of Admissions and Enrollment Management at Pepperdine University, in his nomination.

Through focused solutions in recruitment, retention and advancement--as well as a new campuswide CRM approach that streamlines all departments, TargetX empowers institutions to maximize efficiencies and build better relationships with students. TargetX "clouds" are built on the powerful Salesforce.com platform and customized to the needs of higher education professionals through the team's extensive industry knowledge.

"TargetX is excited to receive continued recognition from University Business. Their nominations, along with our 175% organic growth in users during 2014, demonstrate that our solutions are making a difference on campuses," says Sasha Peterson, CEO of TargetX.

"In 2015, we are particularly excited to enhance and expand our integrated solutions in offices across campus to help colleges and universities build crucial relationships with their key constituencies, all leading back to what's most important--student success," continues Peterson.

University Business' Readers' Choice Top Products award program informs higher ed leaders about products their colleagues around the country are using to help their campuses excel in a variety of areas, such as technology, sustainability and academic instruction.

"All of our 2014 honorees should be very proud of their success," says JD Solomon, University Business's editorial director. "We hope that all of our readers continue to be inspired and find innovative ideas from their peers who have had successful product implementations."

About University Business

University Business is the most widely received, most regularly read publication for higher education leaders at two- and four-year colleges and universities nationwide. UB provides cutting-edge coverage of higher education technology, news, finance, policy, profiles and more to this exclusive audience across print, digital and in-person event platforms, including the annual higher ed technology conference, UBTech, and the new student success conference, UBThrive. Independent surveys have proven that year after year, no other higher education management publication matches the reach, readership and audience engagement of University Business. For more information, visit:

www.universitybusiness.com.

About TargetX

Since 1998, TargetX has served as an innovative force in the field of higher education, helping colleges and universities customize and implement effective and innovative technology solutions. A leading CRM company, TargetX provides a campuswide solution to help colleges build relationships and forge lifelong communications with their most important constituencies, including prospective students, current students, alumni and potential donors. The company's CRM is built on the powerful development platform of Salesforce.com— the worldwide leader in customer relationship management and a pioneer in cloud computing. With its 16-year reputation for innovative technology and industry expertise, TargetX has become one of the most trusted CRM providers in higher education.

www.targetx.com

Article references
finance.yahoo.com