University of Roehampton, London Online Adds MSc in Marketing to Growing Masters Portfolio

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 11/17/2014 - 19:34

New online programme combines contemporary marketing issues with strategic marketing practices

LONDON , Nov. 17, 2014 /CNW/ -- Today's businesses are under increasing pressure to deliver results because of high demand and increased competition. As a result, organisations – local and global, big and small – are in need of marketing professionals with specialised skills who can stay ahead of rapidly evolving trends. The University of Roehampton's new fully online MSc in Marketing degree programme was developed to provide students with a solid understanding of contemporary marketing issues and strategic practices they can implement to help drive business and revenue growth.

"Contemporary marketing expands beyond the traditional 4Ps – product, place, price and promotion. Today's successful marketing professionals need to acquire the required competencies to contribute to the implementation of their company's strategic objectives while keeping an open window on the world. The acquisition and use of these competencies will help their business compete within an environment of increasing consumer demand worldwide," said Tony Mancini , academic director, management programmes for the University of Roehampton, London Online. "Whether you're looking for career growth opportunities, career changes, or if you're a business owner or aspire to be one, the MSc in Marketing can help position you as a strategic partner within your company to further influence markets."

Contemporary themes such as big data, e-marketing, trend prediction, ethical practice and cross-cultural differences are all woven throughout the entire programme to provide students with a holistic understanding of how they relate to the end-to-end marketing process. The University of Roehampton, London Online offers students a flexible, agile approach grounded in both the online and offline marketing environments, including social media, web and digital channels.

Collaborating with classmates from around the world, Roehampton Online students can learn to create integrated marketing strategies that leverage these channels as well as more traditional marketing avenues such as public relations and personal sales. A practitioner-based programme, Roehampton Online's MSc in Marketing focuses on application through working on projects, so students are able to develop in-demand skills and understand them in the context of the global marketplace.

The MSc in Marketing programme joins a growing portfolio of online masters degrees at Roehampton in areas of study including business and management, education, psychology, public administration and public health. Each masters degree is available for an affordable all-inclusive tuition fee. Roehampton Online also recognises relevant professional experience in place of a bachelors degree as an alternative route to admission.

Through these programmes, adult learners around the world can gain the critical thinking skills and practical knowledge they need to expand their expertise and advance their careers. In a collaborative online environment that fosters learning, students engage with a diverse global community through blogs, message boards and chat groups.

For more information on the University of Roehampton's online masters programmes, please visit www.roehampton-online.com/programmes.

About the University of Roehampton, London Online

The University of Roehampton, London , has been providing quality education through its colleges for more than 170 years. The University has one of the most diverse communities of students in the UK and maintains a strong tradition of commitment to equality. Today, it continues this tradition of excellence by providing working professionals around the world with access to high-quality online masters degree programmes at an affordable price.

These programmes are delivered in partnership with online learning expert, Laureate Online Education, which is an affiliate of the member institutions of the Laureate International Universities global network that includes high-quality, innovative, accredited institutions of higher education. The University of Roehampton, London Online connects a diverse community of adult learners through an engaging online learning experience. The University's programmes are designed to enrich students' knowledge and help them develop practical skills that can be applied in their jobs immediately and promote career advancement. For information about Roehampton's online programmes, visit www.roehampton-online.com.

Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130822/CL67658LOGO

SOURCE University of Roehampton, London Online

Article references
finance.yahoo.com