Please provide information which you feel will be of interest to the selection panels of the program.THE STORY OF MY LEADERSHIP

Please provide information which you feel will be of interest to the selection panels of the program.

THE STORY OF MY LEADERSHIP

Education is of great importance; not only does it provide people with better outlooks over life but it also provides essential skills on overcoming challenges. Hong Kong has long had a good reputation for the quality of its education. Therefore, it is one of my dream to study in Hong Kong; thus getting accepted to

Last but not least, it is creating a positive impact on society. I have managed to devote some of my time for voluntary activities as well. One important aspect of my character is that I love helping people; I engaged in Spring Volunteer Campaign within my community, participating in outdoor activities and reading to the children in the orphanage. I also joined in Autumn Festival of Social Work Club, which we meet weekly for community services, such as preparing food and toys for children at primary school, organizing activities to pupils and diverse outreach opportunities. One particular verse from the book of second John in the bible says: “Look to yourselves that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward”. I want to receive what is available to me.

Hong Kong has long had a good reputation for the quality
Description: can you re-write this sentence?