Recommendation letter

Recommendation letter

It is with great pleasure that I write to recommend QIU for application for the Avery Dennison Foundation InvEnt scholarship. I have known him for one year and have had the pleasure of having him in my College English class.

In the class he is one of the most outstanding students. At the semester final he earned a high mark of 93, which should be "A" according to our grading system. I also found him good at other studies.

After class, he had personal talks with me many times. He indicated a great interest in research. He has some creative ideas about research projects. His resourcefulness has made an English party very successful. I found him to be a bright, diligent,friendly young man. Besides, he is not afraid of hard work, and is a team player. His ability to work with his classmates is a special quality that will benefit him as he moves on to the next level.

Through his contributions to my class, the promising young boy helped not only himself, but also others around him who were not progressing and improving as quickly as he could. He is sure to give all of you a big surprise in the years to come. So I enthusiastically recommend him for application for the scholarship.

If you have any questions or concerns in regards to QIU Huanneng, please feel free to contact me. Thank you!