In relation to your academic interest and personal experiencn.

I consistently look forward to a long and productive professional life as a businesswoman laboring to contribute to the realization of my goals. I intend to develop a critical eye
I want to concentrate my undergraduate study in analyzing the various aspects of Business Adminstration, in the context of its statistics, marketing, human resources and economics. With classes s the
In addition, to be excel wits one-year language course prior to entering undergraduate program. I have planned to achieved TOPIK level 5 or above after this course at latest . Profesional knowledge as well as language proficiency will be definitely a solid foundation for me to pursue undergraduate program at SNU.
3 leadership position of projects or clubs.

In order to achieve these goals and objectives, it is necessary for me to have self-motivation, sheer determination, language proficiency and risk-taking attitude. I had two years in
On top of that, I am going toAdministration, I will bring conviction and enthusiasm to my studies. My experience of doing research accompanying with logic and interpersonal skills, has provided me with a unique perspective in planning which will be a great asset to become an efficient
In order to achieve these goals and objectives, it is necessary for me to have self-motivation, sheer determination, language proficiency and risk-taking attitude. I had two years in In order to achieve these goals and objectives, it is necessary for me to have self-motivation, sheer determination, language proficiency and risk-taking attitude. I had two years in In order to achieve these goals and objectives, it is necessary for me to have self-motivation, sheer determination, language proficiency and risk-taking attitude. I had two years in

It is the rule that inspired me to explore about business adminstration from I was in high school.
It is the rule that inspired me to explore about business administration from the time I was in high school.

I have planned to achieved TOPIK level 5 or above after this course at latest .
I have planned to achieve TOPIK level 5 or above after this course at latest .

Sentence: It is the rule that inspired me to explore about business adminstration from I was in high school.
Error: adminstration Suggestion: administration

Sentence: I want to positively impact communities by helping to make them more properous, equitable, sustainable and less unemployed.
Error: properous Suggestion: prosperous

Sentence: I see business adminstration and human's need as practical forms of fine art being two sides of the same coin.

Sentence: To be sucessful at SNU, it is essential to be proficient at not only English but Korean as well.
Error: sucessful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: Above all, I will also engage in internship amd scientific projects during my undergraduate study.
Error: amd Suggestion: and