Statement of purpose

Statement of purpose

Before 6 years back I never think about my higher education in USA. After completion of my bachelor degree in Computer I thought, now I am ready to technical job. During my job tenure I always feel something is missing, at some point I am lagging. Then I think thoroughly why this things happened with me. I have pretty knowledge about my field. I have completed my bachelor then where I am lagging. I realize that I have to do deeper study to make myself more knowledgeable and more professional. Right now I have full information about my field however this is not sufficient for me. This fact inspired me to get in to your esteemed University. My purpose is to become professional in Computer field and enhance expertise. This makes my identity unique to world.

Let me introduce you about my background, I have completed my bachelor in Computer, from “All India Shree Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering, Pune India”. My bachelor course has given me a comprehensive knowledge of the basic areas in Computer Science & Engineering such as Computer Organization, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Programming Languages, Computer Networks, Database, Data Structure, Microprocessor, Maths, System Programming ,Object oriented Model & Design. I was diligent student. I was very fascinating about programming assignments. I always try to make such computer program which is more general and faster in execution. This type of programming approach helps me in my final year project. I was involved in project implementing the principles of Object Oriented Language and AT Commands using JAVA. I developed the “Security System Application” which you can used anywhere like in house, office. This was my first innovative project in life.

I not only have a vision but I complement it with planning and hard work. My friends say that I am an extrovert, good planner and creative in my activities and I also have a never-give-up attitude which helps me to achieve my goals invariably. I work hard and sincerely to achieve good grades. I am proficient in languages such as ASP.NET, C# , VB, J2EE, JAVA, C++,C, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, packages like MS Office, databases like ORACLE,SQL Server, MySQL, MS-Access and operating systems like Windows 98 on wards. I well know with MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux, and Android. I also familiar with hardware parts of computer. I also attended two days’ work shop in Ethical Hacking. So that’s why I have knowledge of how to prevent hacking during designing websites.

After completion of bachelor’s I got a chance to work with well establish Software Company. During my tenure I faced lot of challenges and problems but I never give up. I put my all potential to solve it. My project manager always said that she can adjust to any environment. She has ability to work in group. Because of this positive attitude I was selected to work with the government project. This was my first opportunity to work with live project. It was very amazing experience. Provide me good platform to use my expertise.

After that I got great opportunity to work as lecturer in engineering college. During this tenure I handled lots of events like paper presentation, programming language competition, and funfair. I also developed software for c language competition in ASP.NET. I taught lot of subjects like Design Analysis and Algorithmic, Fundamental of C, Java Language, Microprocessor, Digital Electronic, Operating System.

I am convinced that Fairleigh Dickinson University is the right place to my further education. Your highly educated faulty, beautiful campus, opportunity to work with GHSCSE Student Projects and Competitions all these things attract me towards your University. I am sure that this is that right place where I get huge knowledge and get platform to enhance my expertise. I would therefore be very thankful if I am offered a beneficial association with your esteemed university with full financial support.

In conclusion, I would like to say that if granted admission into your university I would perform to the best of my abilities and hope to acquire skills that will help me realize my dreams. Finally I take this opportunity to thank you for enabling me to express myself.

I was diligent student
I was a diligent student

I not only have a vision but I complement it with planning and hard work
Not only do I have a vision, but also I complement it with planning and hard work

I also familiar with hardware parts of computer
I am also familiar with hardware parts of computer

with well establish Software Company
with a well established Software Company

After that I got great opportunity
After that I got a great opportunity