Testbig groups & meetups

Primary tabs

No groups

Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Nonororo Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Advanced
honwong Hong Kong Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate honwong's picture
honrice Hong Kong Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate
varuns196 India Male I am looking for a teacher/tutor Beginner
sofi Female I am looking for a speaking partner Upper-Interm
Kanmani TAMILNADU Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Advanced
fakhriw Kazakhstan Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Upper-Interm
alifaghfouri1988 iran Male Upper-Interm
vuhuyit@yahoo.com Viet Nam Male I am looking for a speaking partner Intermediate
xiaomi168 China Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Upper-Interm
mm1986323 Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Intermediate
alishan2009 Male I am looking for a teacher/tutor Intermediate
thaopham82 Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Intermediate thaopham82's picture
Paviya Student Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Beginner
sh0ck2411 Vietnam Male I am a teacher/tutor looking for students Intermediate sh0ck2411's picture
manmeet_grang@y... India Female Intermediate
ErfanGhassempour Iran Male I am looking for a teacher/tutor Advanced
Michael Khoa Thái Vietnam Male Upper-Interm Michael Khoa Thái's picture
thuyphuong13 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Upper-Interm
zoyakhan pakistan Female I am a teacher/tutor looking for students Upper-Interm zoyakhan's picture

Pages

Subscribe to Testbig groups & meetups