Testbig groups & meetups

Primary tabs

No groups

Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
dintaz Iran Male I am looking for a teacher/tutor Upper-Interm
hd1366 Male Advanced
test_niladri India Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate
gooogo121 Tehran Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Upper-Interm
naixaxa Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate naixaxa's picture
susan joshua basically Indian Female Advanced
nishantgerald Mumbai, India Male Advanced
Duke1920 Montenegro Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate
yqbi.ali The Land Male Advanced yqbi.ali's picture
malkeetg Sangrur Male I am a teacher/tutor looking for students Advanced malkeetg's picture
marzy880 Female Intermediate
AnSykes Female I am looking for a speaking partner Upper-Interm
Diana321 Female I am looking for a teacher/tutor Beginner Diana321's picture
duonghi1414 Female I am a teacher/tutor looking for students Intermediate duonghi1414's picture
Atul Sareen India Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate Atul Sareen's picture
Tuongvy Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate Tuongvy's picture
MinhManNgan Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Advanced
kylejordan Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate
manjinder kaur Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Upper-Interm
Megha Thara Thomas Alappuzha Female I am looking for peers for the peer assessment of essays Intermediate Megha Thara Thomas's picture

Pages

Subscribe to Testbig groups & meetups