Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Automobiles have greater effect to the society than airplanes do.

There is no doubt that transportation is really important and have a critical effect to societies. Without transportation, there is no distribution of products and people from one place to another. In this century, there are many types of transporters such as airplanes, automobiles, trains, and buses. In my opinion, I believe that automobile have greater effect to society than airplanes do.

To begin with, Automobiles indicate levels of society of the owners. To compare to people in the past, nowadays, people are more materialism and identify the value of a person from a wealthy. Needless to say, mostly, people tend to admire people from what kind of cars to they use because cars are symbols of a luxuriated life. Therefore, automobiles change a culture of the societies from a moral believing to materialism. Give the change of the society in my hometown for instance. Back in the day, before the first car came to my village, people had no idea about materialism and had high morality. However, after the first family who bought the first car of the village, other people in the village admired how luxury of the family was and had a desire to have cars as well. Moreover, they had a high regard to the families that had expensive cars. From that period of time, my society turned to be material dependent and had less respectful on people who had high morality but did not have pricy car.

In addition, automobiles have ability to transport products frequently and conveniently. Since everyone can occupy their own car, they are able to move goods as fast as they want. Therefore, the change of the societies happens abruptly. For example, there was an event in Thailand that merchants could represent their products to vast societies. In fact, every merchant had their own car which they could transport their products to the event. Later on, people in every city in Thailand experience the same products as the city where the products originated. From this situation, I believe that without car the merchants would have a hard time to show their products and individual city would not have a variety of products.

To sum up, automobiles plays a crucial rule in change the societies. They turn the societies to be more materialism; meanwhile, they are able to contribute products to other towns. I would say, “ Automobiles have both positive and negative effects on society, so we would consider what and how we should choose to use them.

Sentence: Needless to say, mostly, people tend to admire people from what kind of cars to they use because cars are symbols of a luxuriated life.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

need to compare to airplane.