Some people believe it is often necessary even desirable for political leaders to withhold information from the public Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns wit

Some people believe it is often necessary, even desirable, for political leaders to withhold information from the public. Others believe that the public has a right to be fully informed.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Government is representative of the citizens who resolve and make decision on every issues related directly or indirectly to the development of a country. Thus, in order to ensure the sustainability of a country, it is pivotal for government and its citizens to reach a broad consensus. And transparency in information is one of prerequisites ensure it through bringing about democracy and gaining the belief of people.

First of all, citizens have the right to know what and how the political leaders are doing with their country. This time is not in period of slavery when people have no right t...