What is your view of the idea that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity Plan and write an essay in whicy you develop your point of view on this issue Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading studies experience

What is your view of the idea that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity?Plan and write an essay in whicy you develop your point of view on this issue.Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading ,studies,experience, or observations.

In this arguement author discussed about that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity.Evey obstacle can be turned into an opportunity with effort and grand.Life brings us obstacles and expects us to defeat them.I strongly believe that every obstacle can be handled by working hard or by trying to adapt the situation,with these reasons obstacles can be handled in life.

Firstly by working hard we can defeat all the hurdles.Life is based on how and how much do we work.Every problem can be handled by hard working and believeing.But working hard does not exist by itself,you need to believe and hope to solve the situation.For example Germany was in a bad situation before World War Two , economy was really bad,country was losing power and all bad stuff was on them.But Hitler gave hope to people,he promissed to work hard for his country so people believed him and he became the president.So Hitler turned Germany's bad situation to an advantage of his own.By giving hope and working hard he changed the obstacle to an opportunity.

Secondly adaptation is the most important fact in our world.Everyone must adapt their every situations to live.Think of an animal that lost his or her leg,what must it do,it needs to survive and this surviveng will come with adaptation.So if there is a problem and if you can not solve it,do not abhor the life adapt the situation and changed the bad occasion to an advantage.

Lastly from my point of view working hard and hoping is the best thing that we can do,these two major facts helps us to develop our life.I think people that believes " a problem is a problem and we can not change it" they are really wrong and pesimistic.This thought shows that they are completely pesimistic and have bariers to life.They are not trying to solve problems so they are always giving up.

All in all life is not a box that you can see inside it,there are always problems,obstacles but more you work and more you hope yo will get it.

Sentence: Life brings us obstacles and expects us to defeat them.I strongly believe that every obstacle can be handled by working hard or by trying to adapt the situation,with these reasons obstacles can be handled in life.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to reasons and obstacles

Sentence: Lastly from my point of view working hard and hoping is the best thing that we can do,these two major facts helps us to develop our life.
Description: The fragment facts helps us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace helps with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: In this arguement author discussed about that every obstacle can be turned into an opportunity.
Error: arguement Suggestion: argument

Sentence: Every problem can be handled by hard working and believeing.
Error: believeing Suggestion: believing

Sentence: But Hitler gave hope to people,he promissed to work hard for his country so people believed him and he became the president.
Error: promissed Suggestion: promised

Sentence: Think of an animal that lost his or her leg,what must it do,it needs to survive and this surviveng will come with adaptation.
Error: surviveng Suggestion: surviving

Sentence: I think people that believes ' a problem is a problem and we can not change it' they are really wrong and pesimistic.
Error: pesimistic Suggestion: ?

Sentence: This thought shows that they are completely pesimistic and have bariers to life.
Error: bariers Suggestion: barriers
Error: pesimistic Suggestion: ?

Attention: Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.