Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.

Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Knowing that the governmental financial supports may bolster a sustained economical development, it's axiomatic to fairly appropriate these supports to all cities not just the major ones, specifically in case of cultural traditions.

According to the semantic implication of the term "tradition", it is a set of rules, costumes, and paradigms which are deeply rooted in a society and have been celebrated and preserved through a nation's life time. Traditions are antecedent characteristics of a particular society long before configuration of most of the today large cities and metropolitans.

Moreover, civilization has its own features leading the major cities' citizens toward modernity, away from the cultural traditions. Individualization and time-shortage are rather prominent characteristics of major cities while most of the traditions are based on plurality and time-consuming, group-based activities.

Although the financial survival and development of major cities indirectly help the remote areas of a country to survive by improving the per capita income, it is not reasonable to fuel the economical engine of major cities in cost of shutting the minor cities' down.

On the whole, I believe that in order to keep the cultural traditions alive, it is crucial to distribute the governmental monetary supports between both major and minor cities appropriately.

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.