Claim: We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own.Reason: Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagre

Claim: We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own.
Reason: Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claims is based.

The author of the assumption claims, a thought that share the same perspective with ours spur up our knowledge more than those oppose with our viewpoint, for the sake of the disagreement can cause stress and diminish the learning; however, this recommendation cannot be accepted as it stands. Whereas, it rests on a list of presumptions all of which can be challenged in one way or another. In this paper, I am going to go into further details to advocate the precision of my objection.

One of the most significant asserts that adherences me to be oppose, is the influence of different viewpoint in the flourishing of our knowledge. It is explicit that each innovation or thesis shaped based upon the challenges. If there is not any challenges to persuade you to think about the different side of the coin, you would not encouraged doing this. Although, in the initial stage it seems as a knotty dilemma or problem; in the further steps it will motivate you to be more furtive and think more precisely. In the conclusion, you will be able to approach the prolific data and render different range of information based upon your success.

Another considerable reasons that persuades me to be disaccorded with this assumption, is the repetition of the same viewpoint. It is axiomatic the perspective that is in common with ours and share the same aspects, do not have any things to consider it as valuable and pivotal. All the knowledge is the same, so it this scenario you will not learn anything new. Thus, their scholars do not ornament our knowledge.

Even assuming that the disagreement spur up to stress or inhibit the knowledge, which indicates there is failure about my essay and defending the writer's accuracy; it depicts the short-coming of the your viewpoint and data. It is reasonable to assume that any strong and knowledgeable data can defend form its accuracy. As it acknowledges the accurate information there is no chance for hesitation; because it can adherence its accuracy with strong reasons. Thus, it illustrates the importance of the opponents' viewpoint in the thriving and seeking the finest perspective.

Putting all above mentioned factors into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the topic. The author claim overlooks the importance of the diverse perspective in the improvement of the knowledge as it present different viewpoint and new data to flourish your information.

asserts that adherences me to be oppose
asserts that adhere me to oppose

If there is not any challenges to persuade you
If there is no any challenges to persuade you

Sentence: One of the most significant asserts that adherences me to be oppose, is the influence of different viewpoint in the flourishing of our knowledge.
Description: The fragment be oppose , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace oppose with adjective

Sentence: If there is not any challenges to persuade you to think about the different side of the coin, you would not encouraged doing this.
Description: The fragment not encouraged doing is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace encouraged with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Another considerable reasons that persuades me
Description: check books how to use 'which', 'that',

because it can adherence its accuracy
because it can adhere its accuracy

Meaning of adherence
noun
bond, adhesiveness, adhesion
attachment, adhesion

Sentence: It is axiomatic the perspective that is in common with ours and share the same aspects, do not have any things to consider it as valuable and pivotal.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to axiomatic and the

Sentence: All the knowledge is the same, so it this scenario you will not learn anything new.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to it and this

Sentence: Another considerable reasons that persuades me to be disaccorded with this assumption, is the repetition of the same viewpoint.
Error: disaccorded Suggestion: No alternate word