Tpo25- integrated writing

Tpo25- integrated writing

In this sets of the material, the passage claims that the copper vessels that had been excavated two years earlier by villagers constructing a railroad line are not likely were used as electric batteries in ancient times and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecture finds all the ideas dubious and unlikely to happen and provides some evidence to refute them all.

First, the reading posits that no wire or electronic conductors were found near the vessels themselves. In contrast, the professor says that the absence of the wires and the conductors can be explained the fact that the vessels discovered by local people who were not trained archeologists. They might have found wires but were not interesting for them or they threw it away.

Second, the passage claims that the copper cylinders were used for holding scrolls. On the other hand, the professor says that although the vessels resemble the copper cylinders discovered in the ruins of Seleucia and it possible that were used for holding scrolls. However, in some ancient invention later discovered that if you use them together with the iron and some liquid in vessels, they will produce electricity.

Third, the passage states that the ancient people had no devices that replied on the electricity that the vessels supposed to have generated. The professor refutes this point by explaining that the generated electricity could be used to make a mild shock or an invisible power. Also, it could be used for medical purposes.

are not likely were used as electric batteries
were not likely used as electric batteries

can be explained the fact that the vessels discovered by local people
can be explained the fact that the vessels are discovered by local people

Sentence: On the other hand, the professor says that although the vessels resemble the copper cylinders discovered in the ruins of Seleucia and it possible that were used for holding scrolls.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and possible