Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y

Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Governments are responsible not only for managing a nation but also for setting long-term plans which determine the on-going development of their people. Thus, a government should try to handle the current issues while considering distant goals and meticulously weighing all their aspects. I personally believe that figures in charge of governing a country are better to take both sides in account.

Immediate problems are most tangible pressure that people usually confront. For example, a sudden drop in agricultural productions due to an unexpected harsh weather may readily be sensed in markets. A significant shortage of food soon will be realized by customers and farmers' income will decrease considerably. This is an immediate problem which may lead to a recognizable degree of dissatisfaction and need emergency care in order to preventing a possible crisis.

However, it is irrational that a country focuses all of its natural and human resources on solving present problems. It is mandatory that even immediate problems be addressed according to the major governing plans of that country. Supposing the previous example, if the government tries to re-allocate the budget for constructing infrastructures to endow low-interest loans to farmers and import crops from abroad, it may lead to short-term benefits but long-term harms. Infrastructures are extremely demanded prerequisites for development and prospering a certain country. Hence, it is not wise to spend that money for solving an immediate problem.

In conclusion, I think that governments should try to manage immediate problems while planning for future incoming difficulties. Because a sustainable development is dependent on having a well organized plan of progress as well as obviating immediate obstacles by government.